Save the Date:
Sunday, October 12th, 6:30 p.m.
Annual Steak in the Sukkah Dinner
We hope you all had a great summer. Before it’s over, mark your calendars for our most popular annual event, Steak in the Sukkah.
Same price as last year:
$36 paid up members (as of July 1st)
RSVP by clicking here, but make sure you take the time to vote below!
The Tasting Session this year will be decided by our members.
Your choices are:
- Gin Tasting: Fine Selections of London Dry, Plymouth and Old Tom varieties (with Martinis for dessert, of course)
- Infused Vodka: Vodka infusions have become popular over the past few years
- If you’re planning on attending, please vote by emailing your preference to firstname.lastname@example.org. As usual, we will also have a pescatarian option and plenty of vegetarian selections.
- We gratefully acknowledge the support of our sponsors. If you’re interested in bragging rights, become a bottle sponsor for $75.
- This event is not catered. Our own club members prepare, serve and clean up. Please consider volunteering to make this a fun event for all. Let us know your availability to help.
L’Shana Tova for a sweet and prosperous year.